Putting Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
The Y is a founding nonprofit organization, offering health, hope, and opportunity:
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged, and learn positive values.
- Lifesaving skills for youth who learn to swim.
- Memberships are provided at a lower cost for those with limited financial means.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen their community.
Annual Support Campaign
The Annual Support Campaign ensures that everyone has equal access to the resources and tools they need to thrive.
At the Tri-State Family YMCA, we strive to empower youth, build healthier families and foster inclusive communities. Your donation helps ensure everyone, regardless of age, income or background has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
How your gift makes a difference:
- Your gift of $45 teaches one child to swim, building confidence and giving life-saving skills.
- $65 lets one child participate in a YMCA sports program, where they learn the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- $220 provides one child with two weeks of Summer Day Camp, where kids get the chance to swim, play sports, go on field trips and stay connected with friends during the summer months.
- $1,500 gives one child from a low-income household the opportunity to attend the Y’s Afterschool Enrichment Program, where they can get help with homework, eat an afternoon snack and stay engaged after the school day ends.